Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

GROWING CHANGES AND NEW PROJECT FAITH-BOOK INFORMATION

NEW CHANGES ARE COMING TO CARTERS CRAFTING CORNER

Good Morning Everyone,

Today you are going to learn about changes that are coming to Carters Crafting Corner. I have decided to take the blog in a different direction. You will be seeing new content coming in the next few weeks.

First of all, I am moving Project Faith-Book to a new blog called "Carter Christian Crafting Corner". It is going to be a Christian Craft Blog and you can read more about that on the page - Project Faith-Book.

What you see here on the main page for the next few weeks is going to change. I have discovered since starting the blog that not only are my interests in Card-Making and Scrap booking, but also in holding Blog Hops and Challenges. That is where my passion is. I want all of us to enjoy seeing and learning about the different projects that are shared and the fascinating themes that come along with it. Along with a higher level of participation. I am excited and looking forward to the NEW Carters Crafting Corner.

I have big plans but right now they are "TOP SECRET"!!!! As things progress and I figure out how I plan to structure this I will be announcing the new happenings along the way.

You are going to see more blog hops to participate and get involved in. Upcoming themed challenges. Guest blogger visits with awesome creations, tutorials, and helpful tips. Along with great sponsors. And plenty of other ideas to keep the blog upbeat and fun to be a part of.

I can't give you all the details now but that was just a little teaser of things to come. I do hope you all get inspired to pass along the word to your other craft friends and get them involved with the many things happening here.

Please bear with me over the next week or so as I work out the details and make sure everything is going smooth. You will be seeing some guests here to keep everyone involved and enthusiastic.

I would love to hear from you about what you think and any questions you have. Leave a comment and I will definitely answer as soon as I possibly can.

Until next time,

-:¦:-¸-(¸¸.·´*~Kathy~*¨¨))-:¦:-´* .·´*-:¦:-



No comments: