Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!

***Good Morning all My Crafty Friends***

I know you are all anxiously awaiting the winners list from the 1st Annual 4th of July / RED WHITE and BLUE Blog Hop.

I do want to say thank you to all the Lovely Ladies who helped make this happen. And for their participation in the Blog Hop. I also want to say thank you to ALL OF YOU!!! Without you there wouldn't have been a blog hop and I appreciate all of you very much. I do hope everyone had fun and got some inspiration for your 4th of July Patriotic Crafts.

Soooo....Without further ADO

Here at Carters Crafting Corner: The lucky winner of the $15.00 Gift Card / Certificate to the online craft site of your choice is: ***AMANDA HAND***  Amanda you have 7 days to respond to this post and claim your prize. Thank you for playing along and I hope you enjoy buying craft items that suit you!!!

Here is the winner's list from the other blogs who had a giveaway:

Danita @ Danitas Designs - Angelica Chambers
Lyne @Lynns Everyday Ideas Traci Cooley
Sharondalyn @Clippings By Sharondalyn Roxanne Menz
Ellen @Card Monkeys Paper Jungle - *not yet determined*
Alicia @Golden Goddess Designs Brenda Porter
Felisa @Felisa 21 - Tara Waldrop
La-Vie @C' est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC - MMDesig9ns

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE LUCKY WINNERS!!!! Those who won have one week to claim their prize(s).

Once again, thanks for joining us for this 1st blog hop. As it was the very first one for many of us, there were a few bumps but we overcame them!!!

There will be a Scavenger Hunt coming in August. So keep your eyes and ears open for the ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! I hope you will all stick around and continue to interact with the Blog. I am going to make it one of the FUNNEST!!! Blogs around. 

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by today!!!! Thanks my friends and
Until we meet again****

Blessings~~ Kathy

No comments: