Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What's Up Next??!

So What is happening Next!!!

A great big HELLO to all my friends,  

I hope you are all having a fabulous Summer Day!!!  Things have finally settled down from the Blog Hop this past week-end and I am very happy to say it was a huge success. I would like to say thank you to La-Vie at cestla-viedesigns for co-hosting the event as well as all the help she provided. If you haven't already done so, stop by her blog and say hi. She would really appreciate it. Also, to the ladies who participated in the blog hop, a great big thank you. They all did a fabulous job and the projects were fabulous.

To those of you who have just started following, I want to welcome you to Carters Crafting Corner and thank you for following the blog . There are interesting and fun things happening around here.

And to those who were here before the blog hop, thank you for your loyalty. I know many of you are very anxious to see what is in store. And I promise everyone things are going to be hopping around here!!! 

Beginning July 1st, which is very close, you will have the opportunity to participate in two challenges. One of them will be on the Project Faith-Book page and the other will be on the face book Page at: CartersCraftingCorner. If you haven't stopped by and liked the face book page now is the time to do that. It is a requirement for the challenges. You can also expect to see some guest designer stopping by here to share their craft and wisdom. I am very excited about what is coming up!!

A LITTLE NOTE ABOUT THE FACE BOOK PAGE ~~~ If you haven't seen it or received an invite, here is the low down on the face-book page. In the news feed you will be seeing posts from Bloggers with information on their blog and what's going on. They will be there 24 hours a day. If you are looking for other blogs to also become involved with, this is where you will find it. There will be anything from a project, a tutorial, a blog hop, and so much more. And on the main page you will find a challenge that is starting on July 1st!!! I can't spill the beans yet (hehehe) but I can tell you it is going to be tons of FUN!!!! So get out your Scrapbook, Cards, Tags, ATC's, and anything else you might need, we are going to start some CHALLENGES!!!

***BLOG HOP WINNER***
Make sure you check back on Thursday June 27th to see if you won the Giveaway from the Blog Hop. It will be posted at 9:00 CDT. And Good Luck!!! Remember the lucky winner will receive a $15.00 Gift Card / Certificate to the online craft shop of your choice!!!

So if you are as excited as I am about the challenges and the new things going on make sure you leave me a comment when you stop by. Those little notes are what keep me inspired. I am always interested in what you have to say and I do answer your comments as soon as I can. Thanks for being here. I look forward to giving you ALL an UPDATE on Thursday and posting the challenges so you can start coming up with your wonderful creative projects!!!! And there will always be PRIZES to the winners!!

Until Next Time ~~~ Be Blessed,
Kathy
Facebook - CartersCraftingCorner

No comments: