Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

PROJECT FAITH-BOOK CHALLENGE

A Challenge is Coming!!!!

I have been working diligently to put together the first challenge and I promise it will start tomorrow afternoon. It has been one of those days where nothing wants to cooperate!! Which is a challenge in itself. But I promise I won't keep you hanging!!

I know you are all very curious as to what it is and I don't blame you. The anticipation is building fast!!!

CHALLENGE INFO: SO, if you want to participate in the first challenge please leave me a comment so I have an idea of about how many people to expect as this is going to be a FUN Get to know you Challenge. And you can expect it to be posted no later than 3:00 pm CDT Saturday, June 29th. I will be posting a sneak preview tomorrow morning to get you started on this one. So make sure you check back for the preview. That is also when you can review the rules for the challenge as well.

MY FAITH-BOOK ALBUM: If you haven't already picked out an album you want to use for Project Faith-Book I would recommend one that you can decorate the front of. There will be a challenge for decorating your album also

Enjoy your day and get your craft supplies ready because you will have two weeks to complete the 1st challenge. That is a full  TWO WEEKS of crafting FUN!!! Most importantly HAVE FUN WITH IT AND BE CREATIVE!!!!

I look forward to seeing you all back here later tonight for the preview. 

CONTACT ME: If you ever have any questions regarding the challenges please send me a message. You can do so by using the form contact me on the left side of the page. I do respond to all messages and comments as soon as I possibly can. If you don't hear from me in 2 days please re-send and let me know you are waiting on a response

Until Then:
Be Blessed~~Kathy

A Little Food For Thought


No comments: